Two Factions , An Endless War. Which Side Will You Choose? The legendary faction server, that everyone was waiting for, Koofs vs Noobs is back! 18 JANUARY 2020 Website: https://www.L2Mafia.net Koofs vs Noobs: https://www.L2Mafia.net/Koofs-vs-Noobs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L2mafia.net/ Starting Level: Lv 80 Safe Enchant: +6 Max Enchant: +25 Normal Scroll Chance: 80% (+0 to +16) Dynasty Normal Scroll Chance: 80% (+0 to +16) Blessed Scroll Chance: 100% (+0 to +16) Dynasty Blessed Scroll Chance: 100% (+0 to +16) Crystal Scroll Chance: 70% (+16 to +21) → If your enchantment fails, it will reduce your enchant to -1. → Example: If you enchant from +17 to +18 and it fails, it will become +16 Dynasty Crystal Scroll Chance: 70% (+16 to +21) → If your enchantment fails, it will reduce your enchant to -1. → Example: If you enchant from +17 to +18 and it fails, it will become +16 Infinity Scroll Chance: 5% (+21 to +25) Mid-Grade Lifestone: 25% High-Grade Lifestone: 50% Top-Grade Lifestone: 100% Everyone starts with B-Grade Armors and Weapons Koofs Faction Base: Dark Elf Village Noobs Faction Base: Elven Village 1 PVP : 3 ADENA Let’s start explaining how our adena system will work in L2Mafia Koofs vs Noobs The basic factor is: 1 PVP = 3 adena. But as the server progress and since the main and only currency is adena this system is totaly unfair for new players. In order to make things better and provide a fair pvp expirience for both old and new players we have added the following system: New Equipment Depended PvP Reward: This new reward system will totaly boost our servers duration and give a chance to new players start playing in our faction server. Its very hard to explain all the complicated algorithms developed behind this system but in general when a low equipment player kills a high equipment player it will gain more adena than the minimum reward of 3 adenas. For example a full b grade player kills a full a grade player , instead of taking 3 adenas wich is the standard reward he will receive 6 adenas, on the other hand if a full A grade player kill a full b grade player will take the standard reward of 3 adenas. Our system calculates all aspects for equipment grade to equipment enchantment and not only. But what about support classes (Healers and Tanks)? In order to help support classes, we have completely reworked the party system. Party *By Turn: No matter who makes the pvp kill the adena will be rewarded to one by one party player every time Party *Random Loot: No matter who makes the pvp kill the adena will be rewarded randomly to one party member. Party *Finders Keepers: The player that makes the pvp kill takes the adena (like playing solo) All support classes have 20% Chance to get +1 pvp kill when their party get kills. All support classes take kill assist for every pvp kill their party makes. FASCINATING MAPS RUNE CASTLE Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Faction Heal Allowed: NO KECERUS ARENA Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Faction Heal Allowed: NO KVN ARENA Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Guards Heal Allowed: YES R21-ARENA Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Faction Heal Allowed: NO CASTLE VS CASTLE Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Guards Heal Allowed: YES BORDER OUTPOST Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Guards Heal Allowed: YES ADEN CASTLE Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Faction Heal Allowed: NO IVORY TOWER Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Guards Heal Allowed: YES GIRAN CASTLE Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Faction Heal Allowed: NO CEMETARY Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Faction Heal Allowed: NO FIRST ARENA Zone Objestive: Kill Enemy Faction Heal Allowed: NO RANDOM RESPAWN To Village Teleports you back to your Faction Base as usual. Random Respawn Respawns your character inside the current pvp zone choosing randomly one of the eight spawns. But that’s not all, our server will check the spawn status and teleport you to a – safe – spot. Meaning that if a spawn is full of enemy faction, it wont spawn you there , instead it will choose another more – safe – spawn. 1 VS 1 - SYSTEM WITH BET NPC There is a special npc where you can Register for 1 vs 1 Battle and make your bet for example: 5 Donation Coins, 100 adenas or anything else.. The NPC announces that you are Searching for 1 vs 1 opponent. As soon as someone accepts your bet from npc you will be auto teleported in a Special Arena where you will fight each other. The winner will reiceve the whole bet amount. USE OF BISHOP Let’s now explain in which areas bishop – healer classes will be allowed. Healers will be available ONLY in the following zones: – Faction Boss Zone – Grand Olympiad Games – Castle Sieges – Castle Vs Castle Map ATTENTION! Bishops won’t be allowed to enter Rune Castle, Cemetery and The First Arena Map NEW FUN AREA SPOIL ZONE Spoil Coin: You can exchange this coin for Crystal Enchant Scrolls (up to S-Grade) and Dynasty Crystal Scrolls Some information about this Special Zone: - Only Spoilers ( Fortune Seekers ) can join. (Base class or Subclass doesn't matter) - Zone opens 4 times a day and it remains open for 20 Minutes. - All Players will appear as Female Dwarf when they join to make it more enjoyable. (Imagine an area full of Dwarfs for PvE and PvP) - This Zone has Ssome nice drops Available with Spoil - Sweep (Not Normal Drops). The drops are: (Auto) CP Potion, Mafia Potion and Spoil Coin. - Both Factions join the same zone , so we will have a lot PvP action too. GRAND OLYMPIAD Koofs vs Noobs will have Grand Olympiad Games like a normal server – retail! Same faction matches will be available Olympiad has 1 Week circle Olympiad operates every day from 20:00 until 00:00 GMT+2. New heroes will appear every Sunday. Olympiad needs 6 minimum participants to begin. Every victory will grand you Noblesse Gate Pass (x50) which you can use to buy items Your points will be traded for only x1 Noblesse Gate Pass → That means points are only important to be the best of your class and win the hero, not for Gate Pass Augment Skills are NOT allowed in Olympiad Participants can register only 1x character per HWID into the olympiad games Entering the stadium all cubics, pets or summons are erased. EPIC & RAID BOSSES Raidboss Barakiel will reward you with x5 Noblesse Item → Once you click on this Noblesse Item, you will become Noblesse Epic Grandbosses will have x2 Drops (Last Hit & Damage Dealt): → x1 Jewel & Clan Reputation Items on the player who made Last Hit → x1 Jewel & Clan Reputation Items for the Most Damage Dealt Valakas: 128h Respawn Antharas: 72h Respawn Zaken: 72h Respawn Baium: 120h Respawn Ant Queen: 72h Respawn Frintezza: 128h Respawn Barakiel: 12h Respawn Orfen: 24h Respawn Core: 24h Respawn CASTLES & SIEGES Every member of the Clan that owns a Castle will have a +5% Bonus in Enchantment → This Bonus is for all kinds of Scrolls (Normal, Blessed & Crystal) Every member of the Clan that owns a Castle will have a +2% Bonus in Lifestones → This Bonus is for all kinds of Lifestones (Mid, High & Top) AUCTION HOUSE You can use our Auction House system to sell Items for PvP Coins or Donation Coins. We have also added an option where you can sell Items that are AUGMENTED and others can buy the item with the skill it has on it when you added it.