Rank: Server not listed! L2Guerre

General Information:

Server Statistics:

  • Status

  • Check Lineage 2 server

Server Features:

  • XP Rates:
  • x9999
  • SP Rates:
  • x99999
  • Adena Rates:
  • x1
  • Drop Rate:
  • x9999
  • Spoil Rate:
  • x9999
  • Safe Enchant:
  • 4
  • Max Enchant:
  • 18
  • Ench.Rate:
  • 65%
  • Blessed Rate:
  • 90%

Server Description / Features

Rates:\r\n* EXP/SP 9999x\r\n* Adena 9999x\r\n* Drop 9999x\r\n\r\n* New characters level 40\r\n\r\nArmors\r\n* Apella Armor [5% more stats than Draconic/Imperial/DC Robe]\r\n* Dynasty Armor - Heavy [+600 P.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +50 Atk.spd more than Apella Heavy]\r\n* Dynasty Armor - Light [+600 P.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +50 Atk.spd more than Apella Light]\r\n* Dynasty Armor - Robe [+1200 M.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +100 C.spd more than Apella Robe]\r\n\r\nColor system:\r\n* 100/500/1000 PvP Kills\r\n\r\nEnchant Rates:\r\n* Blessed and normal scrolls max enchant - +13\r\n* Crystal scrolls max enchant - +18\r\n* Normal scrolls chance - 65%\r\n* Blessed scrolls chance - 90%\r\n* Blessed scroll failure returns +4\r\n* Crystal scrolls chance - +14 to +15 100% | +16 85% | +17 80% | +18 75%\r\n* Crystal Scroll failure lose just enchant.\r\n\r\nAugmentations:\r\n* High Grade lifestone 10% skill chance\r\n* Top Grade lifestone 15% skill chance\r\n* Olympiad restrictions skills - All passives & Celestial disabled.\r\n\r\n\r\nSieges:\r\n* Castles - Giran, Aden, Rune\r\n* Sieges every Saturday for Giran, Aden & Sunday for Rune\r\n\r\n\r\nServer features:\r\n* Main towns - Giran, Aden, Rune.\r\n* Stackable items.\r\n* Casino npc manager.\r\n* Wedding system.\r\n* Npc augmention & skill enchanter.\r\n* Npc AIO Buffer.\r\n* Max buffs slot 50.\r\n* Max 5 subclasses.\r\n* No weight limit.\r\n* Npc password change.\r\n* Npc top 15 Pvp/Pk players.\r\n* Offline trade system.\r\n* Free sub & change class.\r\n* TvT Event every 1 hour.\r\n* Auto reward every 40 minutes for online players.\r\n* Champions drop Mystery box with 70% chance.\r\n* Reworked balance. (Not any balancer modification. Only skills balance)\r\n\r\nSolo Arena:\r\n* Tower of Insolence got attack from the sky! You should prove your power..\r\n* TOI reward you with 1 High lifestone for every kill inside.\r\n* Restriction for bp/buffer/titan class.\r\n\r\n\r\nServer Items::\r\n* Farm, Event, Online coins.\r\n* Clan Items. (make your clan full level + clan skills)\r\n* Noblesse Item. (Bless your character with Noblesse status)\r\n* Apella armor\r\n* Dynasty armor\r\n* Fighter & Mage tattoos.\r\n* Custom accessories (+200 P.def/M.def)\r\n* Mystery box (Chance to get lifestone or book of giants)\r\n\r\n\r\nServer Areas:\r\n* Retail zones.\r\n* Farm area Dion(Outside) as safe zone - Adena, Coins\r\n* Elven & MOS farm - pvp/pk allowed - Adena, Coins\r\n* Party zone(Combat zone) - Drops Network Coin, High & Top lifestones, Crystal scrolls, Random box\r\n\r\n\r\nRaidbosses Info:\r\n* Barakiel 4 hours respawn - Bless your party with Noblesse status.\r\n* Unique raidbosses 6 hours respawn - Same drop for all raid. [Drop Coins, Dynasty part, 30% drop Crystal Scroll, Lifstones, Bog]\r\n* Grandbosses - Queen Ant & Baium have the same drop. 12 hours respawn. [Drop Coins, Dynasty part, 100% drop 2 Crystal Scrolls, Lifstones, Bog]\r\n* Antharas & Valakas x1.5% more drop. 16 hours respawn. [Drop Coins, Dynasty part, 100% drop 3 Crystal Scrolls, Lifstones, Bog]\r\n* Raidbosses & Grandbosses combat zone.\r\n\r\n\r\nOlympiad system:\r\n* Retail olympiad game.\r\n* New heroes every Sunday.\r\n* Olympiad start time 18:00 end 20:00.\r\n* Win 9 matches to be hero.\r\n* Need at least 20 pvp kills for register.\r\n* Accessories are not allowed (auto disabled).\r\n* Olympiad battles only with A Grade Items +4 (Only tattoo available)\r\n* Augments restrictions skills - All passives & Celestial shield disabled.

Server UpTime

At left we have percentage bar and bottom the days!

Server Banners

The Server Banners are dynamical updated images
showing many usefull informations.

You can use them everywhere you want
(on forum signatures, on your websites, etc).

Be carefull, do not change link codes!

This server does not have post youtube video!