Rank: Server not listed! L2Extrem

General Information:

Server Statistics:

  • Status

    Votes:
  • Check Lineage 2 server
    0

Server Features:

  • XP Rates:
  • x1000
  • SP Rates:
  • x1000
  • Adena Rates:
  • x1000
  • Drop Rate:
  • x1
  • Spoil Rate:
  • x1
  • Safe Enchant:
  • 4
  • Max Enchant:
  • 4
  • Ench.Rate:
  • 16%
  • Blessed Rate:
  • 80%

Server Description / Features

Experience (EXP) - 1000x\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nSkill Points (SP) - 1000x\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAdena - 1000x\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nDrop Items - 1x\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nStarting, Subclass level - 80\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAutomatic potions use (HP/MP/CP)\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nGM Shop free S-Grade items\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nTitanium Armors and Extreme Weapons obtainable by killing Raid Bosses\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nEnchants\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nSafe Enchant - 4\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nMax Enchant - 16\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nScroll chance: 70%, Decreases 5% with every enchant.\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nBlessed Weapon Scroll chance: 80%, Decreases 5% with every enchant.\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nBlessed Armor Scroll chance: 90%, Decreases 5% with every enchant.\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAugmentation\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nТop LS - 15% / High LS - 10% / Mid LS - 5%\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nMax 1 Active + 1 Passive skill\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nOlympiad\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nRetail olympiad game (classic)\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nMax enchant for items +6\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nHeroes changing every sunday 24:00\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nOlympiad start time 20:00 end 23:00\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nEvents\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nParty Farm\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nTournament: (1x1 / 2x2 / 5x5 / 9x9)\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nDeathMatch\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nLast Man Standing\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nTeam vs Team\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nCapture the Flag\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nClan & Alliance\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nMax Clan Level: 8\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nMax clan members: 40\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nRoyoal Guard and Knight Guard disabled\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAlliance Info: 1 clan (for crest)\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nCastle Sieges\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nThere are 2 claste sieges (Giran and Rune)\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nCastle siege duration 120 minutes\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nSieges are scheduled every 3 days 20:00-00:00\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nPassive skill added for owners as a reward\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAdditional Info\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nBuffs Slots - 60\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nDance/Song Slots - 18\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nChance Minimum Debuffs - 10%\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nChance Maximum Debuffs - 90%\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nCancellation Return Buff after 10 Secs\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAnti-Bot System (Gameguard)\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nGeodata and Pathnodes - Yes\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nFree and no quest class change.\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nFree and no quest sub class.\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nMax subclasses - 5.\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nOffline mode Shop - Yes\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAuto Learn Skills - Yes\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAuto Loot - Yes\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nAuto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\nWedding System - Yes

Server UpTime

At left we have percentage bar and bottom the days!

Server Banners

The Server Banners are dynamical updated images
showing many usefull informations.

You can use them everywhere you want
(on forum signatures, on your websites, etc).

Be carefull, do not change link codes!

This server does not have post youtube video!