Rank: 46th L2RedDragon

General Information:

Server Statistics:

  • Status

  • Check Lineage 2 server

Server Features:

  • XP Rates:
  • x100
  • SP Rates:
  • x100
  • Adena Rates:
  • x250
  • Drop Rate:
  • x1
  • Spoil Rate:
  • x1
  • Safe Enchant:
  • 4
  • Max Enchant:
  • 16
  • Ench.Rate:
  • 75%
  • Blessed Rate:
  • 75%

Server Description / Features

Buff duration, Dances and Songs 2 hours\r\nMaximum Slots of Buffs 24 +4\r\nMaximum Slots of Dances and Songs 12\r\nOlympiads Max. Enchant 16\r\nSub-Class without Quest\r\nSub-Class Maximum Level 85\r\nAnti-Bot (SmartGuard)\r\nClass Master\r\nOff-line Shop\r\nAuto Learn Skills\r\nAuto Loot\r\nVitality System\r\nChampions System\r\nWedding System\r\nCleaning inactive accounts - 3 months\r\nRates\r\nExperience (EXP) - 100x\r\nSkill Points (SP) - 100x\r\nAdena - 250x\r\nDrop Items - 1x\r\nQuest Experience (EXP) - 12x\r\nQuest Skill Points (SP) - 12x\r\nQuest Adena - 12x\r\nQuest Drop Itens - 20x\r\nSpoil - 1x\r\nWeight Limit - 8x\r\nManor - 4x\r\nEnchants\r\nSafe Enchant +4\r\nMax. Enchant +16\r\nNormal Scroll chance 75%\r\nBlessed Scroll chance 75%\r\nDestruction Scroll chance 75%\r\nDivine Scroll chance 100%\r\nElemental Stone chance 60%\r\nElemental Crystal chance 40%\r\n\r\nTeam vs Team: It consists of an event where all registered members are divided into two teams, the team that obtains the highest number of kills, wins the event.\r\n\r\nDomination: Event where players are divided into two teams, teams must dominate a certain point of the map to obtain points, the team that stays longer and with more members in the place to be dominated will win the event.\r\n\r\nMass Domination: The event is very similar to Domination, described above, however there is more than one point to be mastered. This creates a greater dynamics, making the event a lot of fun.\r\n\r\nCapture the Flag: The event is divided into two teams, players must capture the flag of the enemy and bring it to their base, the team that obtains the enemy\'s flag more times wins the event.\r\n\r\nLast Man Standing: Players are teleported to an arena where everyone must confront and the last survivor will be the winner of the event.\r\n\r\nDeathmatch: Players registered in the event are teleported to a certain location, the objective of the event is to kill more, whoever obtains the highest number of kills will be the winner of the event.

Server UpTime

At left we have percentage bar and bottom the days!

Server Banners

The Server Banners are dynamical updated images
showing many usefull informations.

You can use them everywhere you want
(on forum signatures, on your websites, etc).

Be carefull, do not change link codes!

This server isn't posted YouTube video!