Rank: 15th L2ZERO

General Information:

Server Statistics:

  • Status

    Votes:
  • Check Lineage 2 server
    323

Server Features:

  • XP Rates:
  • x20
  • SP Rates:
  • x20
  • Adena Rates:
  • x10
  • Drop Rate:
  • x15
  • Spoil Rate:
  • x15
  • Safe Enchant:
  • 4
  • Max Enchant:
  • 12
  • Ench.Rate:
  • 52%
  • Blessed Rate:
  • 60%

Server Description / Features

GENERAL INFO:\\r\\nEXP/SP : 20x\\r\\nAdena : 10x\\r\\nDrop : 15xSpoil : 15x\\r\\nQuest drop / Quest reward : 3x\\r\\nCraft fundation : 3% (retail)\\r\\n\\r\\nBuff slot : 24+4\\r\\nDance/Song slot : 12\\r\\nTime Buff/Dance/Song : 2 hodiny (2 hours)\\r\\nMax level : 85\\r\\nMax subclass level : 85\\r\\nMana potions : 1000 MP - delay 8s\\r\\nMAx dualboxes : 4\\r\\nAuto learn skill? : yes, to lvl 85\\r\\nVitality system : yes\\r\\nMob Champion system : yes to level 75\\r\\nAntibot : Smartguard + report system\\r\\nGM SHOP to S grade\\r\\nEvent system every hour + Event shop\\r\\nMedail system + Medail shop\\r\\nVote reward system + Vote shop\\r\\nDress me system\\r\\nCommunity board (alt+b)\\r\\n\\r\\nEnchant:\\r\\nSafe enchant : +4\\r\\nMax enchant : +16\\r\\nNormal scroll chance : 52%\\r\\nBlessed scroll chance : 60%\\r\\nElemental max level : 7\\r\\nElemental stone chance : 40%\\r\\nElemental crystal chance : 35%\\r\\n\\r\\nOlympiad:Every day from 18:00 - 0:00 GMT+2\\r\\nMinimal chars to start : 6\\r\\nOlympiad enchant : 6\\r\\nDual box : Strictly prohibited\\r\\nBattles per week : 100Hero period : every 2 weeks\\r\\nNew heroes: 1st and 15th day in month\\r\\nAt start period 50 points, every next week more 50 points. (Total 100 points)\\r\\n\\r\\nCastle Siege, Territory War:\\r\\nOnly 4 siegeable castles- giran, aden, goddard, rune\\r\\nTerritory War : Every saturday 20:00 GMT+2\\r\\nCastle Siege : Every Sunday 16:00 and 20:00 GMT+2\\r\\nFame : 2x (125 Fame / 5 min fortress, 300 / 5 min CS)\\r\\n\\r\\nRaidBoss, Respawn a Instance zone:\\r\\nValakas : 11 days +/- 2 hours\\r\\nAntharas : 7 days +/- 2 hours\\r\\nBaium : 5 days +/- 2 hours (80 lvl)\\r\\nQueen Ant : 24 hours +/- 1 hour (85 lvl)\\r\\nCore : 60 hours +/- 1 hour (50 lvl)\\r\\nOrfen : 60 hours +/-1 hour (85 lvl)\\r\\nBeleth : 8 days (minimal 9 people for entry)\\r\\nLow Freya : 9 people (82-85 lvl)\\r\\nHard Freya : 11 people (82-85 lvl)\\r\\nZaken lvl 83 : 7 people (76-85 lvl)\\r\\nZaken lvl 60 : 7 people (56-65 lvl)\\r\\nZaken Nightime : 18 people (56-65 lvl)\\r\\nFrintezza : 9 people (80-85 lvl)\\r\\nTiat : 11 people (75-85 lvl)\\r\\nValakas area, Antharas area, Baium area, Queen Ant nest - PVP zone\\r\\n\\r\\nJoin us!!!

Server UpTime

At left we have percentage bar and bottom the days!

Server Banners

The Server Banners are dynamical updated images
showing many usefull informations.

You can use them everywhere you want
(on forum signatures, on your websites, etc).

Be carefull, do not change link codes!

This server does not have post youtube video!